I’m putting the finishing touches on an ebook version of my “Ace That interview” program that I expect to begin offering at the end of the month. It’s based on the workshop (and audio program) of the same name and covers everything from interview preparation to answering questions to what to do after the interview is over. It’s definitely a great tool for those that are having a tough time with their job search.
The rules are straightforward. Simply recommend this blog to five friends using the “email this to a friend” feature at the top of each blog post. At the end of the month, I’ll put all of the email addresses of those who have shared at least five posts (for every five you share, I’ll enter your email a separate time so you can have more chances to win) into a spreadsheet and use a random number generator to select five winners. If I get a huge response to this contest, I may decide to give away more than five.
All entries must be submitted between February 6th, 2012 and February 29th, 2012. Here’s exactly how to enter:
- Choose one to five articles on the blog to share with friends.
- Click the “email this to a friend” feature for each post you want to share.
- Add your name & email and your friends’ names & email addresses (you can share each post with up to five people at a time).
- In the remarks field, type in at least one sentence about the article.
- Click “Mail it.”
On March 1st, 2012, the contest will close. I’ll start notifying winners within seven days and they will receive the ebook shortly afterwards. I will post a list of winners (names only) if they give me permission to do so.
Now, to proactively eliminate potential problems, here’s the fine print to define what constitutes an entry:
- Use of the “email this to a friend” feature to notify five friends of posts on this blog. This could be the same post sent to five different people, five separate posts to five different people of some combination of each.
- You must send to five different people, to get an entry. That doesn’t mean you can’t send multiple posts to the same person if you think they’ll find them interesting, it’s just that those won’t be counted for the contest.
- You must send to valid email addresses and use a valid email address where it asks you to.
- Email addresses submitted as part of this contest will not be used for any other purposes. You (or your friends) will not be added to any mailing lists. You email address will only be used for the following purposes:
- To contact you if you are a winner.
- To email you the ebook if you are a winner.
- To respond to any questions about the contest and/or blog that you initiate.
Lastly, I assume no liability or responsibility for any damages or problems associated with this contest. I also reserve the right to shut down the contest in the (unlikely, I hope) chance that things get out of hand. If you have any questions about the contest or want to check the status of your entries, feel free to contact me using the contact form on my about page.