Learn How to Really Work a Room and Network Like a Pro:
Meeting new people is the second biggest social fear, but it’s also an important skill that’s necessary for excelling in your professional and personal life. This program helps you network more effectively at business and social gatherings so that you not only meet the people that can help you the most but really connect with them.
We can tailor this program to meet the needs of your business by focusing on your industry and/or geographic area.
Whether it’s a business function such as an event hosted by your local Chamber of Commerce or a social event such as a wedding or reunion, if you feel like you don’t make the most of these types of events, then this course is for you. Instead of just learning tips and techniques, you will practice our proven techniques in this hands-on workshop as you learn to mingle, schmooze, and network with other participants. After going through this full-day program, you’ll network like a pro at your next event.
- How to Prepare for a Networking or Social Event
- Learn what’s been holding you back and overcome that fear.
- Determine your networking goals – understanding the different types of events.
- What to bring
- How to dress for success
- What to do upon Arrival
- The perfect handshake
- Your “knock ’em dead” introduction.
- The Art of Working a Room
- Carrying on a conversation
- Conversation exit strategies.
- After the event is over
- Effective Follow-up strategies
- Maintaining & using a contact list
Would you like us to offer this course in-house for your business or organization? Then please contact us to learn more about our customized programs.
If you can’t make it to the class or want to recap what you’ve learned, feel free to purchase the Course Audio Program.