The Public Speaking and Presentation Skills Blog Carnival is finally here. If you blog about public speaking, then this is a great opportunity for you to promote your blog to others interested in public speaking. We’re looking for articles in the following categories:
- Public Speaking Tips
- Presentation Skills Advice
- Tips to make money as a speaker
- Tips, advice and suggestions for Toastmasters members
- PowerPoint tips and tricks
If you’d like to submit an article, visit the carnival page on blog carnival.
If you’re not familiar with the way blog carnivals work, it’s a great opportunity to promote your blog. Bloggers all over the globe submit their best posts and articles for inclusion in the carnival and all relevant submissions are posted on the carnival host. People who make submissions are encouraged to promote the carnival to maximize exposure – this gives those who have submitted posts a chance to reach readers they ordinarily wouldn’t have access to.
Some rules for the carnival:
- All submissions must include relevant information. Submissions that are simply advertisements for sites or businesses won’t be accepted.
- Up to five posts per carnival edition may be submitted by each blog. You are more than welcome to submit to multiple editions of the carnival – but the same entry can only be posted in one edition.
- All submissions must include a link back to the carnival to provide maximum exposure for the carnival. This page or the carnival category on this blog (as well as any other page on this blog) are acceptable.
NOTE: Blog Carnival has had some technical issues lately so it’s been periodically down. If you try to submit your post and you can’t access the site, please let me know via the contact form below and I will do what I can to get your link added to the latest verson of the carnival.
James Feudo owns the Boston Web Design Agency JVF Solutions and loves blogging about personal development and communication in his spare time.
7 thoughts on “Public Speaking and Presentation Skills Blog Carnival”
Pingback:Public Speaking and Presentation Skills Blog Carnival - Edition 1 | Overnight Sensation
Pingback:Hardingco Blog » Blog Archive » Whoâ€™s in Your Audience?
Pingback:Public Speaking and Presentation Skills Blog Carnival - June 2008 Edition | Overnight Sensation
Pingback:Public Speaking and Presentation Skills Blog Carnival | From the Inside Out
Pingback:Public Speaking and Presentation Skills Blog Carnival - July 2008 Edition | Overnight Sensation
Pingback:My Decade-Long Journey To Five Million » Public Speaking: How I Started with An Audience of 600
The speaking blog carnival was a good idea. Sorry to see it’s been discontinued.