Learn how to get the most out of your meetings with candidates
In good economic times, good people are hard to come by. In bad economic times, weeding out the bad from the good can be a challenge. That’s why this program helps you prepare for the interview so you can effectively evaluate the candidate. You’ll also learn which questions to ask, and which to not.
So if you’re finding interviewing to be a tedious task, then this program will help you. In this 30 minute program, you’ll learn :
- How to prepare for a job interview – what to do from the hiring side of the desk.
- How to scan a resume and use it to screen candidates.
- The different types of interviewing techniques and the advantages of each.
- What illegal questions are and how to avoid them.
- How to use a debriefing session to get everyone’s feedback and make the right hiring decision.