Bookmark this Page
- 10 Things (3)
- Blog Carnival (8)
- Bullying (8)
- Career (71)
- Communicators in the news (24)
- Contests (1)
- events (1)
- General (17)
- Goal Setting (28)
- Health (3)
- Inspiration (39)
- Interpersonal Communication (41)
- Job Interview (37)
- Leadership (5)
- Learning (2)
- Master Your Life (2)
- Million Dollar Month (12)
- Motivation (81)
- Networking (21)
- Online Success (19)
- Personal (10)
- Politics (21)
- Productivity (3)
- Public Speaking (162)
- Quick Tip (7)
- relationships (2)
- Review (2)
- Social Media (5)
- success (5)
- Time Management (8)
- Toastmasters (48)
- Video of the Week (14)
- Writing (8)
“How to Be a Gentleman: A Contemporary Guide to Common Courtesy” is a quick read about etiquette for men. The book had caught my eye several times before I finally picked it up and gave it a read. I’m glad I did, as it’s an excellent resource on interpersonal behavior, courtesy and how to properly treat others. And although the book is geared primarily towards men, some women may find some of the advice useful as well (being courteous to others is gender neutral).
Some of the highlights of the book include:
- Advice about when to write a thank you note.
Everyone is talking about “The Secret” by Rhonda Byrne. Some call it a joke, others say it’s changed their lives. I’ve finally got my hands on the book and the movie and I’ll be reviewing them in the February issue of the Fast Results e-Zine.
If you’re not familiar with “The Secret,” it explains how you can attract the things that you want into your life. It has been featured on Oprah and Larry King and many of the contributors are best selling authors and motivational speakers.
Social Media Help
If you feel too busy or too overwhelmed to keep up with social media or blogging, then check out our new online services section. We can handle everything from creating your accounts and setting up a blog or Facebook page to managing your entire online presence. We know you’re busy so let us do the work for you.
Please take a look at my latest e-book, "The Ultimate Guide to Effective Theme Meetings." This 62 page e-book contains tips as well as 10 ready to use theme meeting kits. Each kit contains everything from the invitation to planning the food & decor to enough table topics for up to 30 participants. And if you act fast, you can get it while it's still on sale.
- julie on Unlike a Speech, the Opening Paragraph of Your Book is Critical
- Richard on Crying During a Speech
- Fred on Using Profanity in a Speech
- julie on Public Speaking and Presentation Skills Blog Carnival
- Kevin Smith on Unlike a Speech, the Opening Paragraph of Your Book is Critical
- Five Ways to Get Started on Anything | Overnight Sensation - Public Speaking, Communication and Personal Development on Can You Really Write a Book in Three Hours?
- Leave Miss Utah Alone | Overnight Sensation - Public Speaking, Communication and Personal Development on Why You Should Care About Susan Boyle
- Michelle on What I Hate About Toastmasters