Fast Results E-Zine
When you sign up, you'll get instant access to my article archives, exclusive content and other freebies. Plus, we will never sell, rent or share your information so sign up today.
Bookmark this Page
- 10 Things (3)
- Blog Carnival (8)
- Bullying (7)
- Career (70)
- Communicators in the news (22)
- Contests (1)
- events (1)
- General (17)
- Goal Setting (28)
- Health (3)
- Inspiration (38)
- Interpersonal Communication (41)
- Job Interview (35)
- Leadership (5)
- Learning (2)
- Million Dollar Month (12)
- Motivation (80)
- Networking (21)
- Online Success (19)
- Personal (10)
- Politics (21)
- Productivity (3)
- Public Speaking (158)
- Quick Tip (7)
- relationships (2)
- Review (2)
- Social Media (3)
- success (5)
- Time Management (8)
- Toastmasters (45)
- Video of the Week (14)
- Writing (7)
The story that has dominated the news over the last several days has been the heinous and cowardly murders of moviegoers in Aurora, Colorado. My prayers go out to the victims: those killed, injured and their loved ones – it’s an unfortunate and unnecessary way to die.
Given the way the story has trended on news sites, the killer’s name and photo have been all over the place. More people are talking about him than the latest Hollywood scandal.That’s the problem with our news outlets: criminals tend to get famous quickly and the more heinous the crime, the more they are talked about. How’s that for incentive for a psychopath trying to get significance in this world?
If you’ve been a follower of this blog for some time, you’ve probably noticed that prior to this year, I’ve never gone more than a month without posting – in most cases, I’ve rarely gone more than two weeks. So what happened? Where have I been for the last five months?
The last five months have been challenging for me both personally and professionally. I won’t get into all of the details here as they aren’t that exciting. I’ll just say that I’ve been really busy and put some other priorities ahead of blogging. Also, other than a bad case of the flu in March and some other minor issues, I haven’t been sick either physically or mentally.
Social Media Help
If you feel too busy or too overwhelmed to keep up with social media or blogging, then check out our new online services section. We can handle everything from creating your accounts and setting up a blog or Facebook page to managing your entire online presence. We know you’re busy so let us do the work for you.
Please take a look at my latest e-book, "The Ultimate Guide to Effective Theme Meetings." This 62 page e-book contains tips as well as 10 ready to use theme meeting kits. Each kit contains everything from the invitation to planning the food & decor to enough table topics for up to 30 participants. And if you act fast, you can get it while it's still on sale.
- Bob on Do You Live Under a Rock or in a Cave?
- Why You’re Losing Twitter Followers | Overnight Sensation - Public Speaking, Communication and Personal Development on On-line Success: How Do You Use Twitter?
- Darren Fleming on How to Stand Out in a Competitive Job Market
- Stephen on How to Stand Out in a Competitive Job Market
- Simon Raybould on What I Hate About Toastmasters
- Rich M on Public Speaking Myths: Imagining Your Audience in their Underwear Makes You Less Nervous.
- Blog Carnival on Personal Power 21 June 2009 | Pink Blocks on There’s More to Success than Money
- Regal on Do You Need to Join the National Speakers Association to Be a Succesful Paid Speaker?