I’ve added a number of new events to my public events schedule. These events are all in the Boston, Massachusetts area and some of them are being offered for the very first time. I will be offering these classes in other locations in the future and I’m in the process of converting some of these events to webinars or teleseminars so that you can attend them from the comfort of your own home.
I’ll be adding more events to this list soon, but here’s what I recently added (you can click on the links for detailed descriptions of the classes):
- Ace That interview: Ashland, MA on 2/24/2010. Note: this event is free.
- Overcome Your Fear of Public Speaking (4 sessions): Framingham, MA starting on 3/3/2010 & Wellesley, MA starting on 5/4/2010.
- Promote Your Business Online (3 sessions): Framingham, MA starting on 3/31/2010
- Effective Networking: Framingham, MA 4/15/2010.
- Everyday Negotiations: Framingham, MA 4/29/2010
- Job Interviewing For Managers and Business Owners: Framingham, MA 5/6/2010
- Setting Achievable Goals: Framingham, MA 5/13/2010
If you’d like more information about any of these courses or would like to find out more about offering them in your area, at your business or as part of an event or conference, please use the contact form below or call me at 978-707-9583.