Fast Results E-Zine
When you sign up, you'll get instant access to my article archives, exclusive content and other freebies. Plus, we will never sell, rent or share your information so sign up today.
Bookmark this Page
- 10 Things (3)
- Blog Carnival (8)
- Bullying (7)
- Career (70)
- Communicators in the news (22)
- Contests (1)
- events (1)
- General (17)
- Goal Setting (28)
- Health (3)
- Inspiration (38)
- Interpersonal Communication (41)
- Job Interview (35)
- Leadership (5)
- Learning (2)
- Million Dollar Month (12)
- Motivation (80)
- Networking (21)
- Online Success (19)
- Personal (10)
- Politics (21)
- Productivity (3)
- Public Speaking (158)
- Quick Tip (7)
- relationships (2)
- Review (2)
- Social Media (3)
- success (5)
- Time Management (8)
- Toastmasters (45)
- Video of the Week (14)
- Writing (7)
Even though Twitter has been around for years, I’ve been reluctant to try it out. But I finally decided to give it a whirl. Writing real blog posts can be chore so I wanted to see what this micro-blogging business was all about. Using a service like Twitter can help you promote your business as well as any other projects that you’re working on. Both Presidential candidates here in the United States are supposedly using the service.
From what I understand, some people will post every minute detail of their lives on Twitter from “I’m going to the bathroom” to “I’m eating a big lunch” to “I’m watching the first quarter of the Pats game.” Facebook has a similar feature that allows you to post your latest happenings with your friends – and thanks to the magic of Twitter, I can update them both at the same time.
So if you use Twitter and are interested in what I’m up to, please feel free to follow me – I’ll do my best to keep my tweets interesting and/or amusing. You can follow me at http://twitter.com/JamesFeudo.Share
Check out these Related posts:
- 10 Things I’ve Learned About Using TwitterTweet Twitter is one of the more challenging social media...
- Why You’re Losing Twitter FollowersTweet Twitter seems to be the social media service that...
- What is Twitter?Tweet What is Twitter? What is a Tweet? I get...
- On-line Success: How Do You Use Twitter?Tweet When I first started using Twitter, I knew very...
- Quality: The Most Essential Ingredient of Your Online PresenceTweet Quality is extremely important in the business world –...
- Success is Simple – Just Follow the InstructionsTweet One of the things I’ve learned recently as I’ve...
- Will Facebook Still be Around in Five Years?Tweet A decade is an eternity in the world of...
Social Media Help
If you feel too busy or too overwhelmed to keep up with social media or blogging, then check out our new online services section. We can handle everything from creating your accounts and setting up a blog or Facebook page to managing your entire online presence. We know you’re busy so let us do the work for you.
Please take a look at my latest e-book, "The Ultimate Guide to Effective Theme Meetings." This 62 page e-book contains tips as well as 10 ready to use theme meeting kits. Each kit contains everything from the invitation to planning the food & decor to enough table topics for up to 30 participants. And if you act fast, you can get it while it's still on sale.
- Bob on Do You Live Under a Rock or in a Cave?
- Why You’re Losing Twitter Followers | Overnight Sensation - Public Speaking, Communication and Personal Development on On-line Success: How Do You Use Twitter?
- Darren Fleming on How to Stand Out in a Competitive Job Market
- Stephen on How to Stand Out in a Competitive Job Market
- Simon Raybould on What I Hate About Toastmasters
- Rich M on Public Speaking Myths: Imagining Your Audience in their Underwear Makes You Less Nervous.
- Blog Carnival on Personal Power 21 June 2009 | Pink Blocks on There’s More to Success than Money
- Regal on Do You Need to Join the National Speakers Association to Be a Succesful Paid Speaker?