Fast Results E-Zine
When you sign up, you'll get instant access to my article archives, exclusive content and other freebies. Plus, we will never sell, rent or share your information so sign up today.
Bookmark this Page
- 10 Things (3)
- Blog Carnival (8)
- Bullying (7)
- Career (70)
- Communicators in the news (22)
- Contests (1)
- events (1)
- General (17)
- Goal Setting (28)
- Health (3)
- Inspiration (38)
- Interpersonal Communication (41)
- Job Interview (36)
- Leadership (5)
- Learning (2)
- Million Dollar Month (12)
- Motivation (80)
- Networking (21)
- Online Success (19)
- Personal (10)
- Politics (21)
- Productivity (3)
- Public Speaking (158)
- Quick Tip (7)
- relationships (2)
- Review (2)
- Social Media (3)
- success (5)
- Time Management (8)
- Toastmasters (45)
- Video of the Week (14)
- Writing (7)
Welcome to the July, 2008 edition of the Public Speaking and Presentation Skills Blog Carnival. We’ve got some great entries in this edition on a variety of subjects. If you’d like to participate in a future edition of this carnival, you can learn more about the carnival or go right over to Blog Carnival to submit a post.
Sarah Scrafford presents Second Life offers more than Second Language Skills posted at education & tech.
Oliver presents A bit different: Present! Re-Thinking Presentation Design posted at SustainaBee – Today’s sustainability news that matters tomorrow, saying, “It is submitted to the “World’s Best Presentation” contest at SlideShare and has received the “SlideShow of the Day” Award there.”
Patrick Schwerdtfeger presents Become an Organizer of a Successful Meetup Group posted at Tactical Execution, saying, “Build your speaking and leadership skills by becoming an organizer of your own club on the meetup.com platform.”
JHSEsq presents Melding Written Materials with Your Oral Presentation | Colloquium posted at Colloquium.
Sarah Welstead presents Invested, innovative, brilliant: Improving the recruiting experience: The secret to self-promotion: Media release + top 5 list | ERE Blog Network posted at Invested, innovative, brilliant: Improving the recruiting experience | ERE Blog Network, saying, “Tips for getting yourself on the air and other sides of self-promotion.”
Woman Tribune presents href="http://womantribune.com/mind-business-girls-business-coaching-education-empowerment-woman-entrepreneurs">Mind Your Own Business Girls: Business Coaching, Education & Empowerment for Woman Entrepreneurs posted at Woman Tribune.
Sandra Zimmer presents Develop Presence through Grounding in Your Body – Speaking Freely posted at Speaking Freely, saying, “Presence is a sense of being here now, in this moment. It is also a palpable energy or life force that others sense in the person who possesses presence. Sandra Zimmer, founder of The Self-Expression Center in Houston has been helping professionals, leaders, managers and executives to develop presence so they feel confident to share ideas, insights and expertise when speaking to groups. In this blog articele, Sandra shares a grounding exercise that develops presence when practiced regularly.”
Dr Capista presents The Role of Self-Confidence in Success posted at The Success Triangle, saying, “If you watch successful people, you will usually find that they are very self-confidant. Self-confidence may have come to these people on account of their success, but usually self-confidence is present in people before they become successful. Once they start working toward success, usually self-confidence and success run parallel, each fueling the other.”
That concludes this edition. Submit your blog article to the next edition of
public speaking and presentation skills using our carnival submission form.
Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.
Check out these Related posts:
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills Blog Carnival – June 2008 EditionTweet Welcome to the June, 2008 edition of the Public...
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills Blog Carnival – Edition 1Tweet Welcome to the May, 2008 edition of the Public...
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills Blog CarnivalTweet The Public Speaking and Presentation Skills Blog Carnival is...
- Public Speaking Benefits: How Public Speaking Skills can Help Your CareerTweet I’m often asked to speak to student organizations about...
- February Blog CarnivalsTweet Just wanted to invite you to check out a...
- How Public Speaking Skills Can Help You during Bad Economic TimesTweet So you can’t watch a newscast for more than...
- Three Reasons Why You’re Cheating Yourself by NOT Improving Your Speaking SkillsTweet More so than any other professional skill, improving your...
Social Media Help
If you feel too busy or too overwhelmed to keep up with social media or blogging, then check out our new online services section. We can handle everything from creating your accounts and setting up a blog or Facebook page to managing your entire online presence. We know you’re busy so let us do the work for you.
Please take a look at my latest e-book, "The Ultimate Guide to Effective Theme Meetings." This 62 page e-book contains tips as well as 10 ready to use theme meeting kits. Each kit contains everything from the invitation to planning the food & decor to enough table topics for up to 30 participants. And if you act fast, you can get it while it's still on sale.
- Bob on Do You Live Under a Rock or in a Cave?
- Why You’re Losing Twitter Followers | Overnight Sensation - Public Speaking, Communication and Personal Development on On-line Success: How Do You Use Twitter?
- Darren Fleming on How to Stand Out in a Competitive Job Market
- Stephen on How to Stand Out in a Competitive Job Market
- Simon Raybould on What I Hate About Toastmasters
- Rich M on Public Speaking Myths: Imagining Your Audience in their Underwear Makes You Less Nervous.
- Blog Carnival on Personal Power 21 June 2009 | Pink Blocks on There’s More to Success than Money
- Regal on Do You Need to Join the National Speakers Association to Be a Succesful Paid Speaker?