Fast Results E-Zine
When you sign up, you'll get instant access to my article archives, exclusive content and other freebies. Plus, we will never sell, rent or share your information so sign up today.
Bookmark this Page
- 10 Things (3)
- Blog Carnival (8)
- Bullying (7)
- Career (70)
- Communicators in the news (22)
- Contests (1)
- events (1)
- General (17)
- Goal Setting (28)
- Health (3)
- Inspiration (38)
- Interpersonal Communication (41)
- Job Interview (35)
- Leadership (5)
- Learning (2)
- Million Dollar Month (12)
- Motivation (80)
- Networking (21)
- Online Success (19)
- Personal (10)
- Politics (21)
- Productivity (3)
- Public Speaking (158)
- Quick Tip (7)
- relationships (2)
- Review (2)
- Social Media (3)
- success (5)
- Time Management (8)
- Toastmasters (45)
- Video of the Week (14)
- Writing (7)
Welcome to the June, 2008 edition of the Public Speaking and Presentation Skills Blog Carnival. We’ve got some great entries in this edition on a variety of subjects. If you’d like to participate in a future edition of this carnival, you can learn more about the carnival or go right over to Blog Carnival to submit a post.
Ralph Jean-Paul presents How to Assert Yourself Effectively posted at Potential 2 Success, saying, “Whether you’re dealing with your parents, your spouse, or your boss, here are best ways to give ultimatums, present your ideas clearly, and tell someone they are wrong.”
Raymond presents People Will Do You Favors When You Are Friendly and Nice posted at Money Blue Book.
Heather Johnson presents 5 Tips for Improving Your Communication Skills Today posted at The Next 45 Years.
Gayathri Moosad presents 10 tips to dramatically improve your conversational skills posted at The Personality Development Workbook, saying, “This article has 10 tips to improve your conversational abilities.”
John Kinde presents How To Be Funny posted at Humor Power, saying, “Play It Big — Play It Small A look at the advantages of playing it Over-The-Top or taking advantage of the concept of Less-Is-More.”
Sandra Zimmer presents Develop your Authentic Public Speaking Style – Seven Tips posted at Speaking Freely, saying, “Sandra Zimmer’s blog article shares seven solid ideas to help you develop a style of speaking that is authentic and compelling.”
Patrick Schwerdtfeger presents Build Your Business with Public Speaking posted at Tactical Execution, saying, “Learn how you can establish credibility and build exposure for your business by giving workshops and seminars.”
Chris Arnett presents Public Speaking: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 posted at Public Speaking, saying, “In my public speaking I have learned 2 powerful techniques to boost the attention span of your audience.”
That concludes this edition. Submit your blog article to the next edition of
public speaking and presentation skills using our carnival submission form.
Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.
Check out these Related posts:
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills Blog Carnival – July 2008 EditionTweet Welcome to the July, 2008 edition of the Public...
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills Blog Carnival – Edition 1Tweet Welcome to the May, 2008 edition of the Public...
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills Blog CarnivalTweet The Public Speaking and Presentation Skills Blog Carnival is...
- Public Speaking Success: Seven Tips to Improve your Public Speaking Skills Right NowTweet Although the only way to truly overcome your fear...
- February Blog CarnivalsTweet Just wanted to invite you to check out a...
- Blog Roll RoundupTweet This past week, a number of blogs have featured...
- Public Speaking Success: How to Create a Presentation for WorkTweet So you’ve done something great at work such as...
Social Media Help
If you feel too busy or too overwhelmed to keep up with social media or blogging, then check out our new online services section. We can handle everything from creating your accounts and setting up a blog or Facebook page to managing your entire online presence. We know you’re busy so let us do the work for you.
Please take a look at my latest e-book, "The Ultimate Guide to Effective Theme Meetings." This 62 page e-book contains tips as well as 10 ready to use theme meeting kits. Each kit contains everything from the invitation to planning the food & decor to enough table topics for up to 30 participants. And if you act fast, you can get it while it's still on sale.
- Bob on Do You Live Under a Rock or in a Cave?
- Why You’re Losing Twitter Followers | Overnight Sensation - Public Speaking, Communication and Personal Development on On-line Success: How Do You Use Twitter?
- Darren Fleming on How to Stand Out in a Competitive Job Market
- Stephen on How to Stand Out in a Competitive Job Market
- Simon Raybould on What I Hate About Toastmasters
- Rich M on Public Speaking Myths: Imagining Your Audience in their Underwear Makes You Less Nervous.
- Blog Carnival on Personal Power 21 June 2009 | Pink Blocks on There’s More to Success than Money
- Regal on Do You Need to Join the National Speakers Association to Be a Succesful Paid Speaker?