Fast Results E-Zine
When you sign up, you'll get instant access to my article archives, exclusive content and other freebies. Plus, we will never sell, rent or share your information so sign up today.
Bookmark this Page
- 10 Things (3)
- Blog Carnival (8)
- Bullying (7)
- Career (70)
- Communicators in the news (22)
- Contests (1)
- events (1)
- General (17)
- Goal Setting (28)
- Health (3)
- Inspiration (38)
- Interpersonal Communication (41)
- Job Interview (35)
- Leadership (5)
- Learning (2)
- Million Dollar Month (12)
- Motivation (80)
- Networking (21)
- Online Success (19)
- Personal (10)
- Politics (21)
- Productivity (3)
- Public Speaking (158)
- Quick Tip (7)
- relationships (2)
- Review (2)
- Social Media (3)
- success (5)
- Time Management (8)
- Toastmasters (45)
- Video of the Week (14)
- Writing (7)
Welcome to the May, 2008 edition of the Public Speaking and Presentation Skills Blog Carnival. We’ve got some great entries in this first edition on a variety of subjects. If you’d like to participate in a future edition of this carnival, you can learn more about the carnival or go right over to Blog Carnival to submit a post.
Eric Feng presents Here’s Why Some Speakers Are Paid $10,000 For Just A 40 Mins Speech posted at The Public Speaking Blog.
Eric Feng presents Here’s How To Use Stories to Pitch Better, Sell Faster Win More Businesses posted at The Public Speaking Blog.
Sue Hershkowitz-Coore presents Presentation Mastery: 9 Gestures that mean a lot posted at SpeakerSue Says…, saying, “No one ever knows what to do with their hands. Eye contact is always a challenge. Relaying power can be a challenge. This post answers those questions.”
Sue Hershkowitz-Coore presents 8 Tips for Presentation Disaster and one Great Idea posted at SpeakerSue Says…, saying, “Want to connect to your audience? Read this!”
Sue Hershkowitz-Coore presents If you speak with an accent, read this! posted at SpeakerSue Says…, saying, “Speaking with an accent should be a badge of excellence. Learn how to position yourself that way.”
TT-Shane presents How to deliver an effective speech or presentation posted at Thoughts from Training Time.
Eric Feng presents If You Want To Become A Funny Speaker, You Got To Know This… posted at The Public Speaking Blog, saying, “Not funny and you know it? This article is for you!”
Eric Feng presents 10 Things To Do Before Your Speech That Will Take The Nervousness Out Of You posted at The Public Speaking Blog.
George L Smyth presents One Minute How-To – How To Avoid Death By Powerpoint posted at George L Smyth, saying, “Alan Carr explains how you can give a presentation using Power Point without having your audience fall asleep.”
Anya Portnik presents An interview with Race Across America endurance athlete and executive coach Jim Rees posted at Gavin Ingham.
That concludes this edition. Submit your blog article to the next edition of
public speaking and presentation skills using our carnival submission form.
Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.
Check out these Related posts:
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills Blog Carnival – June 2008 EditionTweet Welcome to the June, 2008 edition of the Public...
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills Blog Carnival – July 2008 EditionTweet Welcome to the July, 2008 edition of the Public...
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills Blog CarnivalTweet The Public Speaking and Presentation Skills Blog Carnival is...
- February Blog CarnivalsTweet Just wanted to invite you to check out a...
- Public Speaking Success: Seven Tips to Improve your Public Speaking Skills Right NowTweet Although the only way to truly overcome your fear...
- Public Speaking Success: How to Create a Presentation for WorkTweet So you’ve done something great at work such as...
- Public Speaking Benefits: How Public Speaking Skills can Help Your CareerTweet I’m often asked to speak to student organizations about...
Social Media Help
If you feel too busy or too overwhelmed to keep up with social media or blogging, then check out our new online services section. We can handle everything from creating your accounts and setting up a blog or Facebook page to managing your entire online presence. We know you’re busy so let us do the work for you.
Please take a look at my latest e-book, "The Ultimate Guide to Effective Theme Meetings." This 62 page e-book contains tips as well as 10 ready to use theme meeting kits. Each kit contains everything from the invitation to planning the food & decor to enough table topics for up to 30 participants. And if you act fast, you can get it while it's still on sale.
- Bob on Do You Live Under a Rock or in a Cave?
- Why You’re Losing Twitter Followers | Overnight Sensation - Public Speaking, Communication and Personal Development on On-line Success: How Do You Use Twitter?
- Darren Fleming on How to Stand Out in a Competitive Job Market
- Stephen on How to Stand Out in a Competitive Job Market
- Simon Raybould on What I Hate About Toastmasters
- Rich M on Public Speaking Myths: Imagining Your Audience in their Underwear Makes You Less Nervous.
- Blog Carnival on Personal Power 21 June 2009 | Pink Blocks on There’s More to Success than Money
- Regal on Do You Need to Join the National Speakers Association to Be a Succesful Paid Speaker?