Fast Results E-zine
Bookmark this Page
- 10 Things (3)
- Blog Carnival (8)
- Bullying (8)
- Career (71)
- Communicators in the news (24)
- Contests (1)
- events (1)
- General (17)
- Goal Setting (28)
- Health (3)
- Inspiration (39)
- Interpersonal Communication (41)
- Job Interview (37)
- Leadership (5)
- Learning (2)
- Master Your Life (2)
- Million Dollar Month (12)
- Motivation (81)
- Networking (21)
- Online Success (19)
- Personal (10)
- Politics (21)
- Productivity (3)
- Public Speaking (162)
- Quick Tip (7)
- relationships (2)
- Review (2)
- Social Media (5)
- success (5)
- Time Management (8)
- Toastmasters (47)
- Video of the Week (14)
- Writing (8)
The Public Speaking and Presentation Skills Blog Carnival is finally here. If you blog about public speaking, then this is a great opportunity for you to promote your blog to others interested in public speaking. We’re looking for articles in the following categories:
- Public Speaking Tips
- Presentation Skills Advice
- Tips to make money as a speaker
- Tips, advice and suggestions for Toastmasters members
- PowerPoint tips and tricks
If you’d like to submit an article, visit the carnival page on blog carnival.
If you’re not familiar with the way blog carnivals work, it’s a great opportunity to promote your blog. Bloggers all over the globe submit their best posts and articles for inclusion in the carnival and all relevant submissions are posted on the carnival host. People who make submissions are encouraged to promote the carnival to maximize exposure – this gives those who have submitted posts a chance to reach readers they ordinarily wouldn’t have access to.
Some rules for the carnival:
- All submissions must include relevant information. Submissions that are simply advertisements for sites or businesses won’t be accepted.
- Up to five posts per carnival edition may be submitted by each blog. You are more than welcome to submit to multiple editions of the carnival – but the same entry can only be posted in one edition.
- All submissions must include a link back to the carnival to provide maximum exposure for the carnival. This page or the carnival category on this blog (as well as any other page on this blog) are acceptable.
NOTE: Blog Carnival has had some technical issues lately so it’s been periodically down. If you try to submit your post and you can’t access the site, please let me know via the contact form below and I will do what I can to get your link added to the latest verson of the carnival.
Check out these Related posts:
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills Blog Carnival – June 2008 EditionTweet Welcome to the June, 2008 edition of the Public...
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills Blog Carnival – July 2008 EditionTweet Welcome to the July, 2008 edition of the Public...
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills Blog Carnival – Edition 1Tweet Welcome to the May, 2008 edition of the Public...
- February Blog CarnivalsTweet Just wanted to invite you to check out a...
- Blog Roll RoundupTweet This past week, a number of blogs have featured...
- Another Speaking Site to Check OutTweet A couple weeks back I pointed out some excellent...
- Public Speaking Benefits: How Public Speaking Skills can Help Your CareerTweet I’m often asked to speak to student organizations about...
Social Media Help
If you feel too busy or too overwhelmed to keep up with social media or blogging, then check out our new online services section. We can handle everything from creating your accounts and setting up a blog or Facebook page to managing your entire online presence. We know you’re busy so let us do the work for you.
Please take a look at my latest e-book, "The Ultimate Guide to Effective Theme Meetings." This 62 page e-book contains tips as well as 10 ready to use theme meeting kits. Each kit contains everything from the invitation to planning the food & decor to enough table topics for up to 30 participants. And if you act fast, you can get it while it's still on sale.
- Five Ways to Get Started on Anything | Overnight Sensation - Public Speaking, Communication and Personal Development on Can You Really Write a Book in Three Hours?
- Leave Miss Utah Alone | Overnight Sensation - Public Speaking, Communication and Personal Development on Why You Should Care About Susan Boyle
- Michelle on What I Hate About Toastmasters
- Bob on Do You Live Under a Rock or in a Cave?
- How to Improve Your Articulation | Overnight Sensation - Public Speaking, Communication and Personal Development on Public Speaking Success: How to Use Your Voice to Engage Your Audience
- Why You’re Losing Twitter Followers | Overnight Sensation - Public Speaking, Communication and Personal Development on On-line Success: How Do You Use Twitter?
- Darren Fleming on How to Stand Out in a Competitive Job Market
- Stephen on How to Stand Out in a Competitive Job Market