Fast Results E-Zine
When you sign up, you'll get instant access to my article archives, exclusive content and other freebies. Plus, we will never sell, rent or share your information so sign up today.
Bookmark this Page
- 10 Things (3)
- Blog Carnival (8)
- Bullying (7)
- Career (70)
- Communicators in the news (22)
- Contests (1)
- events (1)
- General (17)
- Goal Setting (28)
- Health (3)
- Inspiration (38)
- Interpersonal Communication (41)
- Job Interview (36)
- Leadership (5)
- Learning (2)
- Million Dollar Month (12)
- Motivation (80)
- Networking (21)
- Online Success (19)
- Personal (10)
- Politics (21)
- Productivity (3)
- Public Speaking (158)
- Quick Tip (7)
- relationships (2)
- Review (2)
- Social Media (3)
- success (5)
- Time Management (8)
- Toastmasters (45)
- Video of the Week (14)
- Writing (7)
LinkedIn is geared more towards business professionals where Facebook was created for high school and college students (however it has recently been repositioned for those of us out of school). Both sites have their benefits and they are the only two I’m currently using (I wrote a review of LinkedIn a few months back in my e-zine).
I recommend trying both out as they each have cool features. Michael Port recently did a podcast with some excellent advice about how to promote your business on these services. You can listen to the podcast on Michael’s blog.Share
Check out these Related posts:
- Social Media Overwhelm – How to Deal with ItTweet If you’re not actively using social media to promote...
- Social Media vs. Traditional Networking – Which is better for you?Tweet Over the last few years I’ve met people that...
- Will Facebook Still be Around in Five Years?Tweet A decade is an eternity in the world of...
- Why I’m Starting to Hate FacebookTweet I’ve been saying for a while that I question...
- 10 Things to Never Post on FacebookTweet With use of social media on the rise, it’s...
- Do You Live Under a Rock or in a Cave?Tweet Okay, it’s time for another pet peeve of mine...
- The Social Media TrapTweet I recently took a step back from social media...
Social Media Help
If you feel too busy or too overwhelmed to keep up with social media or blogging, then check out our new online services section. We can handle everything from creating your accounts and setting up a blog or Facebook page to managing your entire online presence. We know you’re busy so let us do the work for you.
Please take a look at my latest e-book, "The Ultimate Guide to Effective Theme Meetings." This 62 page e-book contains tips as well as 10 ready to use theme meeting kits. Each kit contains everything from the invitation to planning the food & decor to enough table topics for up to 30 participants. And if you act fast, you can get it while it's still on sale.
- Bob on Do You Live Under a Rock or in a Cave?
- Why You’re Losing Twitter Followers | Overnight Sensation - Public Speaking, Communication and Personal Development on On-line Success: How Do You Use Twitter?
- Darren Fleming on How to Stand Out in a Competitive Job Market
- Stephen on How to Stand Out in a Competitive Job Market
- Simon Raybould on What I Hate About Toastmasters
- Rich M on Public Speaking Myths: Imagining Your Audience in their Underwear Makes You Less Nervous.
- Blog Carnival on Personal Power 21 June 2009 | Pink Blocks on There’s More to Success than Money
- Regal on Do You Need to Join the National Speakers Association to Be a Succesful Paid Speaker?